Wednesday, December 17, 2008

This blog is about Ed's Army

Ed Texiera of Two Hour Wargames needed an army to demonstrate his new Colonial Adventures rules (and great rules they are, too!).

So he invested in what I would call a starter army from Askari Miniatures. One problem: Ed says he can't paint. I have to take him at his word since I've never seen anything he's painted. Come to think of it, that could be related to the "I can't paint" thing. Or it could just be a "Would you paint them for me?" con. Either way, I bit. Just after Thanksgiving. I might have been on a turkey high or something, who knows.

I am the owner and operator of Askari Miniatures so--as Ed cleverly pointed out to me--it's in my interest to make sure the figures look good on the table top.

So that's my challenge. Paint up this lead pile by sometime in January. Two months. No sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment